O’ our Lord don’t let us become victim of oppressors. O’ our Lord help us against the destroyers of peace
Holocausts and Genocide of Muslims
|Kossovo||Lebanon||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Iraq|
The first major Holocaust of Muslims took place on Friday, July 15, 1099 in Jerusalem by the Crusaders. Please remember July 15 as the worldwide Muslim’s Holocausts and Genocide Remembrance Day. Please organize rallies and programs on July 15 to educate and inform citizens of the world about the atrocities committed against Muslims.
Major Holocausts and Genocide of Muslims
- Crusaders killed more than half million Muslims during and after occupying Jerusalem.
- Ganges Khan and his forces killed more than a million Muslims during the occupation of Iraq and neighboring areas.
- Thousands of Muslims were killed / forced to change religion by Spanish Crusaders in South America
- More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Spanish and other European extremists during the rebellion against the Ottoman Empire.
- More than 3 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the European colonial powers during and after the occupation of Muslim countries after World War I and II.
- More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by Tsars of Russia
- More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Communist Government of Russia
- More than 1.5 million Muslims have been killed in China, Cambodia, Vietnam, and other Far East countries since the world war II
- More than half million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Burma since World War II
- More than half million Muslims have been killed in India and Kashmir since 1947
- More than half million Muslims were killed by Serbs and Croats in Bosnia during early 90s.
- More than 100,000 Muslims were killed in Kosovo and Albania during mid 90s.
- More than 5 million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Palestine since 1948
- More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the Russian occupation of Afghanistan
- More than one million Muslims children died from malnutrition in Iraq during the US/UN embargo on Iraq during 1990s.
- Thousands of Muslims have been killed by the secular governments in Muslim countries, backed by the Western Governments, since the independence from the colonial powers.
- Currently, hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed by the American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan
- H.G. Wells, “A Short History of the World,” Penguin Books, 1949
- “Chambers Dictionary of the World History,” Chambers, 1994.
- G. C. Kohn, “Dictionary of the Wars,” Doubleday, 1987.
- Erna Paris, “The End of the Days,” Lester Publishing, 1995.
- David Brownstone and Irene Franck, “Timelines of the War,” Cittle, Brown and Company, 1994.
- A. Hourani, “A History of the Arab Peoples,” Harvard University Press, 1991.
- Roland Oliver and J. D. Fage, “A Short History of Africa,” 1968.
- J. Burne, Editor, “Chronicle of the World,” Longman, 1989.
- N. Davies, “Europe, A History,” Pimilico, 1997.
- P. Hitti, “History of the Arabs,” Mcmillan, 1990.
- T. Pakenham, “The Scramble For Africa,” George Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1997.
- J. A. hammerton, “The Outline History of the World,” The Amalgamated Press Ltd., 1993.
- Cox, George, W, The Crusades (1886); Laffan, R.G.D (ed. and trans.), Select Documents of European History 800 – 1492, (1929)
Note: Anyone who will be able to prove that the above mentioned numbers of Muslim casualties are wrong, will be rewarded with CDN$1000.00