QuestionsCategory: Marriage & DivorceCan a women complete her iddah after the death of her husband in her sons home.
Nyamatulla M Patel asked 2 years ago

Assalamualaikum, My self Nyamatulla M Patel, My father expired on 12/03/2019 in Bijapur Karnataka India, As i am working in Belgaum Karnataka Indian which 200km away from the place where my father expired. As there is nobody else in Bijapur who can come and stay with my mother , so can i take my mother along with me to the place where i am working so that she can complete her remaining days of Iddah in my home.
So request you to give answer to situation in the light of Quraan and Hadith.