Hi, As-salaamu ‘alaykum. I am 20 years old.
For the past few months I have been suffering from various doubts regarding wudu and prayer. I have come to known that I also suffer from OCD.
Anyway, the doubts I get are in the following cases,
- When I finish my Ghusl (taking shower) I feel like my urine has been drops. So, I keep putting water on my body. But still get the feeling that some urine has been dropped.
- During Wudu I feel like I passed wind. Especially some small air bubbles at the back. This happens more/or only during Wudu.
- During Wudu I also feel that some parts of the organs are left unwashed. I keep repeating it but the doubt doesn’t go. What if some part is really left unwashed and I get punished for it. It takes me more than 10-15 minutes to do wudu.
- I also get the doubt about whether I performed proper Takbir-Tahrim. I am sure that I performed it but I constantly get the doubt. So, I repeat it by breaking my salat.
- I am non-Arabic. So, I get doubts whether I pronounced the proper pronunciation of surahs. Again, I am almost sure that I pronounced them right. But get the doubt.
- Lastly I am getting the doubts that maybe I did not perform one waqt prayer. I am sure but get the doubt.
Please somebody help me. Doubting is ruing my life. Maybe Allah help you.