QuestionsCategory: Money MattersDealing with interest
Mohammed Ali asked 9 months ago

I have joint account with my wife and the account has accumulated interest.  The money belongs to my wife. What should I do?

1 Answers
Best Answer
ISCC Staff answered 9 months ago

Wa Alykum Assalam
You or your wife should give this interest money to a poor person or to a good cause without the intention of Thawab from Allah. JazakAllah