Shomailah asked 5 months ago husband came with me to pakistan and went back from there he sent me divorce from shariah council .now on 15 march pakistan high court has announced that no such divorce papers are considered right until it is attested by embassy or consulate in that country because ppl have considered these shariah divorces an easy way to divorce