Canadian Association for Muslim Youth organizes special classes for children and youth on Islamic beliefs and values. These classes are held twice a year in Calgary. To register in these classes please complete the Registration Form and mail it at the given address OR call in Calgary (403-831-6330.
- Fundamentals of Islamic Beliefs
- Attributes of Allah
- Attributes of Prophets (peace be upon them)
- Salat in Practice
- What is Hereafter?
- Does Heaven or Hell Really Exist?
- Concept of Friendship in Islam
- Islamic Concepts of Cleanliness and Hygiene
- Attributes of Saleheen (people who are loved by Allah)
- Rights of Children in Islam
- Parents and Children – roles & responsibilities
- Importance of healthy living.
- Peer Pressure and How to handle it?
- Living Together vs. Marriage
- Relationship with non-Muslims
- Smoking and Drugs
- Time Management
- Organization and Communication Skill
- Presentation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Safeguarding against bullying and abuse.
Canadian Association of Muslim Youth, Calgary
4616 80th Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta T3J 4B7, Canada